“We’ve been dating off and on for the past four years. We had so many years of history prior to him coming to work on the show, and I think someone taking a job and moving their life across the country to show you how much they care is pretty much the most romantic gesture that a person could make.” - Sophia Bush
Life imitating art. Brulians storyline is pretty much a mirror of Auphia! LOVE IT!
Life imitating art. Brulians storyline is pretty much a mirror of Auphia!
I Love that Austin and Sophia make an effort to match their outfits.
One of my favourite scenes in the finale! I heart Brulian!
Julian: Everyone says that the next thing I do, the next choice I make, is going to define me in my career, my life. Well, the next thing I want to do is ask you to be my wife and tell you how much I love you and how nothing else matters. When I look into your eyes Brooke, I see the rest of my life. I see it with you. Marry me, Brooke Davis.
One Tree Hill 7.22 - Almost Everything I Wish I’d Said the Last Time I Saw You.
I’m enjoying the process of reading all the LOST related posts on tumblr. My fave has been the survey that is circulating, seen here by my friend JohnFredrie. But I decided to change it up and make it an OTH survey. So check it:
1. The first character I fell in love with: Definitely Lucas. Chad Michael Murray was in his prime (Gilmore Girls, Dawson’s Creek, Freaky Friday & Cinderella Story), and Lucas had that cute, brooding/artistic/disheveled/underdog thing going.
2. The character I never expected to love as much I do now: Nathan Scott. I absolutely hated him in the first few episodes in Season 1. Then I was too overwhelmed by the Brucas storyline to really care about him through Seasons 1 & 2. But seeing him hurt and vulnerable in Season 3 (when Hayley came back) absolutely killed me and I have loved him (and the Nalmie (Nathan + Hayley + Jamie) storyline) ever since.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Lindsay. I don’t think that I hate her as much as I hate the fact that Lucas didn’t wait for Peyton. And how he proposed at 19. And the fact that his proposal was a disguised ultimatum. And the fact that he’s a whore.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Peyton. I get that she’s mean and snarky and stole Lucas away from Brooke. But seriously, Hilarie Burton has the BEST scenes in Season 5. That scene where she screams at Luke whilst throwing the books at him absolutely KILL ME! “You said I was great! You said I could be great! You said we were destined to be together! You said it to the world, you said it to me and I wish you never had because you did not mean any of it!” Argh, I die.
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Brooke. Seasons 1-3, her character development was one of the best I’ve seen written in the teen shows. She ended up being the most complicated, kind, impulsive, frustrating and fiercely loyal characters. I still love her when I watch old seasons, but the lack of good material for Sophia Bush has been killing me Seasons 4-7.
6. The character I would date anytime: Nathan Scott. Actually, I not only would date him, I’d marry him and have his babies.
7. The character I want to be like: Hayley. I love her selflessness. She’s stuck by Nathan through so much whilst sill maintaining everything about her and still striving to achieve her dreams.
8. The character I’d slap: Tie between Dan Scott & Alex Dupre
9. A pairing that I love: Naley! Need I say more?
10. A pairing that I hate: I hated all the pairings in between Brucas in Season 3 till Brulian in Season 7.
11. Favourite character: Season 1-3: Brooke, Season 4: Naley, Season 5-6: Jamie, Season 7: Nathan
12. My ten favourite characters: Nathan Scott, Hayley James Scott, James Lucas Scott, Brooke Davis, Peyton Sawyer, Julian Baker, Jake Jegleski, Keith Scott, Antwon Skills, Rachel Gatina
13. My five least favourite characters: Dan Scott, Deb Scott, Mouth, Alex, Katie
14. Which character I am most like: I wish I could say Hayley, strong, loving, nuturing and patient. But it would probably be Brooke, impulsive, fierce, childish and a little nuts.
Julian: I don’t want high school Brooke. I’m sorry the breakdown hurt your feelings, it was meant to describe who the character was before anyone got to know the real person. That’s a breakdown describing the Brooke Davis I’m looking for.
Brooke: Gorgeous brunette with an amazing energy and smile. Funny. Intelligent. Kind-hearted. Strong-headed. Simple. Complicated. Motherly. Childish. Tough. Sensitive. Beautiful. Way coolerthan she was in high school.
Julian: That girl has been nearly impossible to find, but worth every second of the wait.
Brooke: Are you going to make sure Missy knows this?
Julian: I’m going to make sure everyone knows.
brooke davis, julian baker (one tree hill) © credit
Julian: Brooke, what the hell happened today?
Brooke: I thought you slept with Alex.
Julian: So, basically, you still don’t trust me?
Brooke: No. Basically, I got jealous because I’m in love with you, Julian, and I always will be. And that’s gonna make me do stupid things sometimes because love is crazy and I’ve been crazy, I know. First I thought you were falling for Alex and then last night I went to your hotel, and I thought you fell for Alex, I’m sorry.
Julian: You think too much, Brooke Davis.
One Tree Hill 7.18, The Last Day of Our Acquaintance